Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Clear Creek Metro Park

On Sunday Barbara and I went down to Logan and bummed around a bit. We stopped at the Clear Creek Metro Park just off of 33 on the way back to Columbus and I snapped a few photos there.



I really like this old weathered rural mailbox. The different colors, the weathering and the rough use it's seen makes for an interesting object. Of course, the rust helps a lot too!  :-)



This old cabin is on private property, so I wasn't able to get close to it or to walk around it so I did the best I could from the road.



Abandoned. I really enjoy the many effects and look of weathered wood.  The piece of broken furniture underneath the window makes this photo just a tad bit more stronger. Speaking of underneath.....



...... what IS that living underneath the cabin?!  LOL Looks like two big evil eyes to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment