Thursday, December 23, 2010

Plant Life

I am not a big plant person.  I have a hard time knowing the difference between a Daffodil and an Easter Lilly.  Flowers and flower beds just aren't my thing but that doesn't stop me from appreciating the beauty and diversity of the many plants that this earth supports.  Shoot.. I even grow some of my own.  Noooo!  Not THAT kind of plant!  We set out a small garden every year for our own enjoyment.  Nothing better than "grown yourself" vegetables!

Anyway, here are 4 of my personal plant photos.  I know I have a bunch more somewhere, but these were all I could find for now.


Some kind of dying flower along Alum Creek, Columbus, Ohio


Dryad's Saddle.  Taken in Hocking Hills while hunting for Morels.


Unknown Plant. Olympia National Park, Washington.


Unknown Plant. Near Yellow Springs, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment