Thursday, February 10, 2011

Biker Brad

This is Brad.  I seen Brad at a local library today and just had to meet him. To me, he is affectionately known as Biker Brad.  Biker Brad is a friendly carefree young man who takes a lot of pride in his custom bike.   With flamed rubber grips, Captain America gas tank, chopped rear fender, custom sissy bar, fat rear tire and studded saddle bags this little bike is ready to cruise.  





Biker Brad kept marveling over the fact that no one has ever asked if they could take a photo of his bike.  I think he enjoyed it quite a bit. 
"You won't believe what I am going to do next to it", he said.
"What's that?" I replied.
"I'm hooking up a mini-bike engine to her!", Biker Brad proudly proclaimed.
I grinned and shook my head in approval.  As I was walking across the lot to my car, I heard Biker Brad remark two more times; "Wow, no one's ever asked to take a picture of my bike before." 

No comments:

Post a Comment